We are always looking for volunteers (men & women)
Please contact: Sandra Ricciardi LTCRicciardi@me.com
EXPECTATIONS OF OUR VOLUNTEERS ( Must be a Villager with ID card.)
• Arrive at the Odell Recreation Center at least 15 minutes early (12:45pm)
• Sign the “Sign-In Sheet for Volunteers”.
• Wear a smile and show a positive attitude.
• Be polite and patient at all times.
• Be caring and compassionate.
• Have a cheerful disposition.
• Wear a “Volunteer” Lanyard (Will be provided!).
• Wear comfortable, relaxed clothing and closed-toe shoes.
• Help “Day-Breakers” sign in and signout.
• Assist with activities.
• Aid in serving drinks and/or snacks.
• If difficulties, consult a Leadership Team Member (Blue Lanyard) who will be more than happy to help.
• Have a Good Time!